Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Easter 2010......
Not what I wanted it to be.
I don't have one picture to show that it even happened!
It started with a terrible, throbbing, toothache. I was hurting so bad I laid in bed the whole time the kids were up and getting into their Easter baskets. Church starts at 10 and everyone was coming for lunch at 1:30. I just couldn't get to church, I felt so bad. I popped some Aleive and watched the service online. I started lunch and by 1:00 I popped another Alieve. It finally let up some and I did get to eat.
I felt so tired, and wore out by the time everybody left. I grabbed an ice pack, and laid down with it stuck to my cheek for the rest of the night.
No family picture, no table scape photo, nothing....
( By the Way.....woke up this morning pain free and fine....crazy huh?! )
Today was spent cleaning up and relaxing. I even watched a movie! I never do that. It was called, "In the Blink of an Eye". It was about the rapture. Really good movie. Might just watch it again and totally forget about all the Easter basket grass that is all over the floor. :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

So sorry Beth! That is such a bummer :( XO Glad you're feeling better!
P.S. Evie is loving looking at pictures of Caitlyn on your blog, she would love to be friends!

greg said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better little sis. :)

carandavis said...

I was sick and missed the service too and watched it online. I got sick to my stomach shortly after I left your house Saturday night. It was so weird. Felt fine by Sunday afternoon! Service was great online though. Glad we have that option.