Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

wood shop

I've turned into the carpenter! My jigsaw has sawdust all over it! And I have passed Jo Ann fabrics to turn into Home Depot!


We are having Wednesday's be our "wood shop" days. This week our plans are to make this sweet little bookshelf....






I've got all the pieces cut out and ready to put together tomorrow. Should be another great day in wood shop!





( I haven't packed up the sewing machine yet. ) I'm going to use it to monogram all the basket liners for when I make this......



I'm getting all my plans at "Knock off Wood". She has so many plans to choose from, my list keeps getting bigger! I haven't even spent any money on wood yet. I've been using Troys piles of scraps.
Well, drop by later and see our finished project!

3 comments:

LB said...

i would like to place an order for one of those bookshelves....and a bedframe i saw at "knock off wood" too.
I might have to follow your lead and get some power tools for myself...since I can't sew.

looking forward to seeing more projects.

Beth said...

I know..those bed frames are cute! I love the farm tables too...
I still want to see some decorating pics of your house!

Megan said...

Hey Beth! I love your new hobby, how cool! I can't wait to see what else you make!!!