Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

THE home

Another chapter in our lives was buying our house. It seemed like a big deal to get a realtor and go looking but we did it. Some homes looked so small we wondered how furniture was going to fit! We turned down homes before we even saw the insides of it!
It was Halloween night, around dinner, they called us to see if we wanted to go look at a home, neither one of us wanted to go look at it. We were just about to sit down and eat. Then we started talking.......what if it's THE house? ........but it's never THE house.........but what if it is?........
We went to see it.......and it WAS the house!

Here we are at the signing.....






The morning of signing the papers, we found out, by complete surprise, we were going to have our second baby! I was so excited because we had tried for a couple years and finally gave up hope.

Go figure. Well, I couldn't help with the painting, or tearing up of old carpet or anything else. I was sick! I told Troy to do what he thought looked good. We moved in our home the first part of December.


Dylan came home in July...


That was better than the house!!!











2 comments:

carandavis said...

Beth, I am so enjoying your "story." keep it coming!

Beth said...

Oh how I wish I could write like you!!
Off to chapter 3 :)