Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

memory lane....

Getting ready for a fiesta!
Dawson turns 11 tomorrow! We are having a (very) small fiesta with tacos and chips and salsa!
I should be baking a cake......but had to go down memory lane first

This is how big you get when you have a 10lb 2oz baby! It has nothing to do with the dunkin donuts!! This was our Lamaze class break.




Getting ready to go into surgery....we didn't know what we were having or how big it was going to be!!!

A baby boy! as I said 10lb. 2 oz. and he was 4 days early!!

No hair for years!


My favorite picture of all times :)
Oh Dawson! Sometimes I wish I could have you all over again but know what I know now! You are a blessing! I Love you xoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Tammy said...

What a great post! So sweet! I hope that your fiesta was awesome and that Dawson had a great day! Love you guys!

Beth said...

Thanks T! Dawson did have a great day!