Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Walking is running with patience.

I heard that in church Sunday morning. Isn't it great! I love that!

I have been working hard lately, trying to get my little business going. I have been taking orders, sewing, altering, hemming, anything that comes my way. I don't know how it happened but I am considered a seamstress now. :)
I wanted to have my etsy store going by now, and The Pink Blueberry blog hasn't seen a post in weeks! Sometimes I wonder why I even started the whole thing! I sing in my head....just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming! (that's from the movie Nemo if you don't have kids!)
I guess I'm just running with patience. Slowly but surely I'll get this thing going!

This Thurs. is Dawson's birthday. We are having a fiesta! ole! He wants tacos for dinner and grandparents are coming. He wants a cake with a jalapeno on it. :) I'm not to sure how I'm going to pull that off!?!

We took the Mexico theme in our school room. The boys are learning about Mexico and learning words and phrases in Spanish. You should hear Dylan say Happy Birthday (Feliz Cumpleanos ) and he says aloha for hola. :) Caitlin runs around the house with a sombrero on saying, adios!

Troy hasn't found work yet. I'm trying not to panic:) I always said he would work for me in my business! :) I didn't really mean it;)

No comments: