Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Truffles


My first try at these dairy free truffles. They don't look so pretty but they taste soooooo good! The kids loved them and Caitlin kept saying "more chocit". I will work on the presentation. These truffles are made with pureed oranges and dark chocolate, they are very rich. I told Troy I feel so virtuous, just like making homemade bread that turns out perfect. (he rolled his eyes). I feel so happy my little girl can and will have her "chocit" she deserves it.
We rented movies last night for our pizza movie night. We usually get them from the library but you gotta splurge sometime. We rented Where the Red Fern Grows....You gotta watch that movie, very, very wholesome. I remember it from when I was a kid but it's a newer version from then. Dawson just listened to the book on cd so he thought it was fun to watch. Then the second movie was The Game Plan, not as wholesome but still a good family movie with no bad words or anything. It was pretty funny.

No comments: