Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday.....the 13?

Good thing I'm not superstitious!
I had a great day today! Today I decided to do something to my living room to make it more cozy. I just focused on one wall. A very plain wall with no color. I bought black 8x10 frames with a white matte and put some black and white head shots of the kids in them. I tried my best "Potterybarn" display of them on the wall around an upright piano. I love looking at my wall now. ( I will post a pic. tomorrow in the daylight)
I was going to post a before and after shot but who cares what it looked like before!!

Now I think I will look into doing something with my windows.......add some pillows.......cover a chair.......

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hmmm, now who hasn't updated their blog?! HA! I can't wait to see the pic of your new wall. Plus, we hope that Troy had a great b-day and Father's Day. I know he did if you planned it. Love you, Tammy A