Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tea Time...

Sat. my friend had a fabulous Mother Daughter Tea Party for her birthday. She told me about the idea around Caitlin's birthday and she asked me if I would help with it. So the planning started. We e mailed each other ideas, searched the internet, pulled stuff out that we had and borrowed what we didn't have. It was such a success! It couldn't have been more beautiful.




This is the dress I made Caitlin to wear.

Everyone dressed up, sipped tea and ate a wonderful lunch.

The little ladies had cute circle sandwiches of PB&J with strawberries and grapes and drank out of the sweetest little teacups. Precious!




This was where all the little ladies put on their jewelry and got their picture taken.

I giggle every time I look at these....





Thank you Cara, for such a sweet moment in life I got to share with my daughter. I will never forget it. :)

2 comments:

carandavis said...

awww what a great post. Thanks for capturing a special day for all of us. I could not have done it without your creativity and help!

Megan said...

Such a sweet party! I love your new wood working projects, that seems like such a big undertaking to learn to do that!