Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to me.....


Today was my birthday!!


My kids made me cards....









I told everyone I wanted to be 29 again for my birthday so Dawson made me this card, complete with pop-out signs.....


And Caitlin made me this card, the inside has a cake with LOTS of glitter around it.

The kids made me Chewy Chocolate Brownies and chocolate ice cream. Sorry, no picture of that. It was really good! :)
Then we went for a ride to Downtown Disney.
I fell in love with this cup.


The back says, "Mornings aren't magical."
I can't wait to have my coffee in the morning! :)
"Thanks" to my mom and In-Laws who came by with some nice gifts too!!
Fun being the Birthday Girl!
BTW.....
This is Einstein, he is our house guest for the next 2 weeks. He's been so good and the kids are having a blast with him!

2 comments:

LB said...

Happy Birthday....I'm so glad we are the same age ( again and again). And I love the mug too.

carandavis said...

Happy Birthday, Beth. I hope this year is your best yet!