Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

10 reasons to be happy tonight

1. kitchen is cleaned.
2. everyone is feeling better after being sick for a month!
3. Christmas stuff is put away....except for the things I forgot about on the front porch.
4. cooler weather is finally here.
5. I finally own Despicable Me. Love that movie!
6. I learned how to put air in the kids bike tires today.....with my new air compressor I got for Christmas!
7. my car is clean.
8. I don't have to get up early tomorrow.
9. Pink Sugarplum body lotion from Bath and Bodyworks.
10. soft feet :)

1 comment:

~Kimberly~ said...

Hi Beth!
I just love your post on the 10 reasons. I copied your idea and posted it including a link to your blog. Thanks for being real!
Hope you're going to the FPEA this year. I wld love to see you there.
Love you girl!
Kimi