Pages

Friday, December 28, 2007

girls day at home


Today Troy took the boys to bagels and then to putt putt golf which left me and Caitlin at home alone. We had a great day eating pop sickles and swinging on the swing. She is growing up so fast, it's hard to believe she is all most 2 years old.


When the boys came back Dawson went right to work putting some lego kits together. I sat with him for a while and talked. Dylan asked if I would put together his because they were to hard for him to do. So for at least 2 hours Dawson and I had some quality time. I have to say it was pretty relaxing to "play" with legos.


Dylans been riding his new bike. I thought we might have to put training wheels on it but he doesn't need them at all! I should look into a seat for Caitlin and put her on my bike so we can all go out riding. I need the exercize!


So I am thinking about New Years resolutions.........just thinking so far.

No comments: