Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a problem

I have a problem that is hard for me to understand.......

I have gained 2 pounds in 1 week!!!!! *?!#* urrg!! HOW in the world did THAT happen?!?
Why did I have to get on the scale in the first place? I don't know!! I guess I was thinking, surely, I have lost some weight. I have been sweating like a pig the last week and a half and I am up to almost 2 miles! now I'm bummed. I will keep at it but I'm totally bummed.
The wii fit doesn't help much either......"Oh, you've seemed to gain some weight", " Why do you think you've gained", "Are you sure you don't know the reason?" oh puh-leeze!
I need some chocolate!!!

4 comments:

{ LB } said...

me too...I've been working out for 4 weeks now and the scale hasn't moved(I feel better though). I had to refill the chocolate jar this week!

carandavis said...

You're gaining muscle mass! Totally normal! Muscle is more dense than fat. The real test in a few weeks is how your clothes are fitting. I'm sure you'll be able to see results soon.

greg said...

i think chocolate high in cocoa, is rich in antioxidents :)

Anonymous said...

the wii fit does not help mutch.