Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

O.k I didn't want to post this earlier in the week for fear of failure! But thanks to the gentle coaxing of a very dear friend, I am now waking up early in the morning and walking even running a mile! I can't believe the difference this week has made. I look forward to going around my little track on the treadmill. The little red dot is my friend and I try to get him around the circle faster and faster every day. I have had energy like you wouldn't believe. I actually go to sleep at night instead of surfing the internet till 2 am! Today I am sore.....really sore! Next week I will try to get a mile down a little faster, then try 2 miles. Slow little baby steps :) Right now I can go a mile in 15 min.
So now the cat is out of the bag, and I will post my progress weekly. Is there anyone out there who cares to join me?

3 comments:

{ LB } said...

Your so funny. I just sent you a note at FB, I should have read this first. Just remember your not alone..I am sore too. It gets better. And you are a true friend to put yourself in so much pain for me.

Tammy said...

Well, no running for me, due to shin splints, but I will continue my 10-12 minute walking miles with you! This week, I have logged 7 miles so far and today, I just conserved energy to try to stay warm - will shoot for tomorrow!

janice said...

You go girl