Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

loose tooth

My little guy Dylan has his first loose tooth. He is so excited! He had so many questions about the Tooth Fairy. When, where, how much. So I made him a tiny pillow that we are hanging on his bed that has a pocket for him to place his tooth (when it comes out ) and the Tooth Fairy will have a place to put the money. I am thinking of putting cute little notes in it to tell him how proud I am of him when he's asleep, then he will have a surprise in the morning. He loves that stuff. :)




2 comments:

~Kimberly~ said...

That is one of the best ideas I have ever seen. Wow! I wish I would have thought of that years ago when all mine were first loosing their teeth. I'm gonna tell my friends with small children your idea if you don't mind.
Have a super day!

greg said...

where do you come up with all these cool ideas? your an awsome mom!!! :)