Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

{ Pretty Decorations }

I went to Goodwill today and found just the stuff I was wanting. Love it when that happens :) I got some glass jars to hold the candy from .59 to .99, 4 plates for .69 each and Caitlin found a cute little tea cup that she said she could drink her coffee from for .50. Walked out with 3 bags full of great finds for $7.00. Can't wait to show pictures of them!

But I did want to share this cute idea for her decorations...



I bought 5 bags of tissue paper .99 each.





You fold it from the short side of the paper like a fan and cut the ends off.





Carefully start pulling the layers apart.



Ta- Dah! Pretty Pom Poms



You use one bag per pom pom, so I'll have 5 pretty pom poms to hang or leave on the table for a centerpiece. I'm thinking of mixing the white and pink together for a couple of them.

She Loves them! It's gonna be a great birthday! :)


1 comment:

Megan said...

Looks like it's going to be a great party - very pretty! I can't wait to see pics of the deals you found!