Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

stuff....

We have a new water heater! Guess why.......:) that's another blog post.


For now, I want to catch up on a few things.

Here is the finished console that the boys built. It was a quick shot to show you how it turned out. I'm going to put pictures on the wall to decorate and then show you guys the details of how we finished it.




I've been doing some sewing....


This is whats left of an old tank t shirt I had.




This is what I made Caitlin out of it.....





This was a total " Hmmmm, let's see what happens if I do this" type of project.


Caitlin likes it.





it's going to need a monogram :)

3 comments:

carandavis said...

super cute. i bet it's comfy too!

greg said...

nice job on the dress Beth, and the boys did an awsome job too!

Megan said...

Love the dress, what a great idea!