Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

one big post

Lets start with some food.....

These are my Black Bean Burgers. For a .99 bag of beans you can make A LOT of these.
I soak my own beans but you can use a can too.
dice up onions and peppers
1 egg
your beans
and I used oatmeal but the recipe called for breadcrumbs
garlic, salt, and pepper
Put everything in a bowl, mash it up, and put on a hot griddle
We make them up just like burgers with lettuce and tomato's.
Troy will even eat these. :)
More of Caitlin's art work.....


She cracks me up putting a flower on the top of everyone's heads. She has been watching me crochet those hats for too long. LOL They all have super long hair too.

Good girl....

This precious little girl just picked up her room all by herself. Folded the clothes and put them away, toys in toy boxes, and bed made. I was so proud of her.

Pretty girl...

Cutie.

The Sleepover
The boys had their friend spend the night.


Lego's and potato chips kept them going till about 3 am. They tried to pull an all nighter but they were lightweights. :)

I told them that the first one to fall asleep was going to find their underwear in the freezer the next morning.

Dylan was the first to fall asleep.....Bwahaha!
(no, I'm not that mean of a mother)
The last thing to blog about was the crochet hat's. Not the best turnout. Oh well, You don't know if you don't try. Now I'm going to have to use them for pot holders! LOL!
Don't be surprised if you get one for Christmas! hehe

1 comment:

Tammy said...

a. LOVE black bean burgers - homemade are the best!

b. LOVE Caitlyn's artwork and clean room - beautiful!

c. That boy who slept over sure is a cutie! Looks like he had a great time - in fact, he did! =)

d. Good thing Caleb wasn't the first one asleep!