Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Field Trip

Today I surprised the kids with a trip to the Orlando Science Center. They had such a great time! We saw wildlife to robots, and a bunch of hands on experiments they got to play with. Then we went to the park and had some lunch. Caitlin was pooped by the time we got home.

Caitlin got scared in the dino exhibit, I guess if I was 2 feet tall and a big T-rex skeleton was moving and roaring at me I would get a little nervous too. Other than that she kept up with the rest of us, pushing buttons and pulling levers everywhere.

I was so pleased with Dawson, he was teaching me today! He had a bit of information for everyplace we went. From bee hives to crystals he taught me a few things that I didn't know.
Everyone wants to go back tomorrow. I love the flexibility of homeschooling!!

No comments: