Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spaghetti....




How often can a family eat spaghetti? Well the Stitt home has it a lot! Last night we had it for dinner and I am sure Troy had it for breakfast this morning and I will most likely have it for lunch today. Dylan only likes the fat noodles not the skinny noodles, and he wants it with nothing on it, no butter, sauce, nothing. Dawson wants thin noodles, butter and lots of salt. Troy only wants it when there is meat in the sauce. I like it cold with Italian dressing on it....


But this little piggy......says yum yum yum

(this was her 3rd plate)


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Too funny! Actually, I was trying to think of what to make for dinner...hmmmm...I think we're going to have spaghetti! Thanks for the idea and great picture. Love you, Red

greg said...

Thanks, I needed a good laugh after a hard day at work. ;D