Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Starting potty training

Caitlin is moving on up and out if diapers.
Today she officially went pee pee on the potty all by herself without anyone even knowing about it!!
I went grocery shopping the other day at publix, but I didn't want to buy her diapers there because they are about 5 dollars more than wal-mart. Knowing I only had 3 diapers at home I thought I had enough time to go to walmart and get them. Well, I never did get to wal mart.......
This morning she took off her diaper and I let her wear one of Dylans underwear. She doesn't like to wear boys stuff, (roll of eyes ) so she took those off too. While I was getting ready to go to wal-mart she came out of the bathroom so excited to tell me what she did. Sure enough.....she did everything right!!!
So instead if diapers we bought underwear........girls underwear!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

YEAH! Good job Caitlyn! I am sooo proud of you!

greg said...

you go girl! (no pun intended)

Tammy said...

Wow Wee!HA! That is wonderful. You have such smart kiddies. Love, Red