Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

questions questions

My mind has been in a blur this last week.
I can't believe how many questions the kids can ask me in a single day?! You know I never noticed it before until Troy had pointed it out. I guess being home, he noticed it. Now I notice that every time I turn around somebody is asking me for something, wondering when we are going to to do something, what are we going to eat, when are we going to eat, do I have to eat all of that, what are we going to do next, when can we, and the most used.....Hey Mom, Know What..
Troy gets asked the question, " Where's Mom?" That's it, the only question, but he gets it all day long.
*Dylan just ran past me and asked me whats for lunch*
I need a.....
*Caitlin just asked to put the wigggles cd in*
I was saying, I need some coffee to wake up and get some things done.
*Dylan just asked if he could have pizza for lunch*
( I made them lemon poppy seed muffins for breakfast, so I don't think he's starving right now. )
* Troy just asked me if his antibiotic is supposed to make him tired*
* Dylan just came over and gave me a big hug.......and asked if I could make my homemade pizza. *
I'm laughing on the inside.....really, I am.

1 comment:

greg said...

isn't parenting fun?