Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

busy week

I am so thankful to be home and in my P.j's catching up on the 'ol blog! I might just fall asleep typing!
The last week in a nut shell:
11 haircuts
2 highlights
1 perm
8 embroidery orders
4 wood block orders
1 wedding :)

Everything got done but my roots :) oh well, it takes a real woman to help everyone else look good for a wedding and then show up with 1 inch of regrowth. LOL! I don't think anyone noticed me when there was such a beautiful bride to keep your eyes on. I cried like a baby.....love weddings! The cutest part was the little ring bearer. After everyone left the alter he was the last one to walk off with a long wood sign that said, "And they lived happily ever after". You heard everyone at the same time give a big "Awe". It was so cute.
Next thing to focus on.....
Caitlin's birthday!

No comments: