Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

busy

Busy around here! School, work, life.

I've had a lot of embroidery orders the last few weeks and it came right on time! Last week while leaving church, I put the car in reverse and there it stayed. Urgh! I hate it when that happens! It's fixed now. But put a damper on the week end. ( remember it was our anniversary and we didn't know what to do......) That decision was made for us LOL!
It rained last week end so a lot of the painting projects didn't get done :(. When it was nice enough to paint, I had an order for 3 LOVE blocks to finish. I have an order for some more of these blocks that will say, LOVE, PEACE, JOY,and PATIENCE. Hope the weather cooperates!
Aren't these cute! I want some for me!
I had a last minute order for a friends baby's first birthday. How cute did this turn out?!?
oh, by the way, for my anniversary I got my electric staple gun that I asked for! Yay! you know what that means......upholstery!!! I actually asked for a paint sprayer that attached to Troy's compressor.....I think the answer went something like...."I don't think so".
I told him that a couple friends want me to cover their dining room chairs for them and they are waiting for me to get the stapler. It's so cool, I can't wait to try it out! Thanks Babe!

2 comments:

greg said...

wow, you sure are keeping yourself busy.:) what do you put in your coffee...spoonfull of imagination, a pinch of confidence, a sprinkle of love, an ounce of insperation, a dab of patience, and a whole lot of passion. just guessing. :)

Beth said...

Haha..You make my chaos sound so pretty! :)