Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

why aren't you blogging?

This is a question I got from my brother by an e mail today. I guess a pic. here and there is not real blogging and I have been neglecting the responsibility that goes with a .blogspot.com blog.
You see, the truth is, It's hard to blog!
How do people do this? How can you take a moment of your life and put it out there in words so the world, (or in my case about 4 people) would find it enjoyable to read? I tell you the truth when I say, it's very hard!
O.k., do you want to know how my day went..............just like the day before! How exciting is that to blog! (roll of eyes!)
I would like to grow up to be a great blogger one day and have my posts filled with world changing thoughts and humor that keeps you coming back for more. Maybe even get more than 2 comments every once in a while. ( I love getting comments!)
So, this stay at home mom, who has a wonderful life with 3 kids and a hard working husband, is going to take this blogging thing seriously, and try to find a little of this or that in her day and create a paragraph or two out of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! Maybe it's a sanguine (sp?) thing?!;-)Well, that's my excuse anyway! But just hearing your thoughts and activities that you experience throughout your day is enough to satisfy the curiosity of those who love and miss you (who are far away), like your brother and myself. I am not picky...just want to see and hear how y'all doing in Jesus precious arms. Love you, Tammy A.

greg said...

nice answer :)