Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

the fun we are having


O.k. growing wheat grass is very easy to do! I don't think I planted enough to have juice but I read that cats love this stuff and it's good for them so Sammy gets this batch to chew on. The kids liked this project and loved to touch the grass. They commented everyday how fast it was growing. I will have to get organized and try it again using a bigger ( and prettier ) container.
I bet this was an exciting week for all of you! What shall I do next to keep you in suspense?!? It's a wonder that I only have 1 follower on my list! Maybe we will watch paint dry next week! :)

5 comments:

Tammy said...

You crack me up!!!! I for one have enjoted following along on your little journey! Don't be so hard on yourself, girl!!

Casper said...

I do love following your journey. LOL. Your journey is better then mine. You will notice the lack of attention I get. Hope the cat enjoys his snack.

janice said...

hey I check this blog all the time. I just don't list myself as a follower. My mother taught me to always be the leader never the follower. LOL.

Tammy said...

Very cool! You have more people reading this than you realize, but not everybody likes to be known, I guess! But I totally understand how you feel. Hope you are having a super awesome day in Jesus! Love you, Tammy

greg said...

WOW! you must have some good soil to grow grass that quick. I had a good laugh about watching paint dry:)