Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

big sigh

Well I have to say I am glad it's all over. My guy ( and gal ) didn't win, so now we just move forward. I was getting so tired of it all, it just gets worse every election. nuff said...


I have a new project I have been working on. I have been looking into wheat grass. One ounce of this juiced is like having a pound of veggies, and I have read, you can grow it very easy. That sounded like a school project for me! You can plant the seeds and harvest the grass in about a week! You can also take the wheat berry (seed) and sprout it in a jar. Then you can grind up the wheat to make sprouted wheat bread. ( like Ezekiel bread ) It is easier to digest and better for you than flour.


We are going step by step.....so follow along and see what happens


First soak the wheat berries in water over night


So far so good. We'll see what happens...........

3 comments:

Casper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casper said...

What a neat idea. Have a great day.

greg said...

sounds like a fun project for your students:)