Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

last week

This week was filled with fun! My mom had her 72nd birthday, my church had their annual trunk or treat, play dates, cooler weather, lots going on.



Let's start with a birthday....


We took homemade blueberry muffins to my mom for breakfast and gave her a funny homemade birthday shirt. She came over later in the day to have dinner with cake and ice cream. The kids washed her car for her. It was a good day.















The next event was Trunk or Treat at church. I went as "granny" and I have come to realize I have no dignity what so ever......




yep that's me! And those are socks in my bra!! NOBODY recognized me. Troy about fell off his chair when I walked out to show him my outfit. I think he was surprised that I left the house looking like that.

The superstar of the evening was Dylan. He had been practicing all month to perform on stage for everyone in his "Wee sing kidz praise" program. He did a great job!








Here are some other little things going on.


This is Caitlin....rubbing grandmas lipstick all over her....isn't she beautiful!






Here's Sam getting bigger and bigger.






Troy's banana tree has bananas!




till next time!! :)




1 comment:

greg said...

hey, you look like aunt Barb:)