Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

best helper award!

Oh My Word, what a week.
Something came through our home and got Dylan, Caitlin and then me. I absolutely hate it when my kids get sick, I am the mother who ALWAYS has the purell and I keep hands, grocery carts, counters... everything soaked in it. So I have no idea where this came from. And if the kids felt like I felt, they were troopers! Because I cried, my whole body ached so much! even my knee caps hurt!

But let me tell you about how great Dawson was through it all! This kid made pancakes for his brother and sister, always made sure I had enough water to drink, kept Caitlin totally entertained through the day, made lunch for everyone, and prayed his little heart out for me to get better!

And yes, Daddy took him to target today for a new transformers toy! He deserved it!

1 comment:

greg said...

well if i recall correctly....when i was ten i new nothing about cooking on a stove. way to go Dawson!!! :)