Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

life happens

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I have been knitting but I promise I won't post them anymore. :)

on to more exciting things..........


I don't have my car this week, major repair has to be done, oil leaking everywhere type of repair. So we sit here. Funny how you can have a car in your driveway and not want to go anywhere, then not have a car and want to go everywhere.


I almost burned the house down the other day. I made a black bean chili for dinner and at the last minute thought yellow rice would go really good with it. So I put the rice on the back burner (on low) and went outside with the kids. I totally forgot about the rice and came inside to a house full of smoke, and a pot of rice burned black. You know, corn chips go really good with black bean chili :)

2 comments:

greg said...

I think its called a parodox :)

Beth said...

When are u going to post something on that blog of yours? :)