Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

friends

I have a friend back in my life from 10(?) years ago, we went over to their house and had some fun talking and playing. I remember when I was pregnant with Dawson and having her oldest son come up to me and put his little hand on my belly. And when we were at their house last Friday, I watched him drive away for the first time in a car by himself. Crazy!


Another friend that I have known for almost 1 year, calls me up and says, "I am going to drop off a movie for you to watch" Great! You gotta love friends like that! She dropped off "Flywheel" a great movie from the makers of "Facing the Giants" and I loved it! I won't give out any spoilers but you gotta get this movie and watch it.

I have a new friend for about a month now, she goes to my church and Dylan likes to play with her son. I feel like we have always been friends, She was so sweet to call and ask if she could drive me to ladies prayer knowing I had no car last week.

I have a friend that moved to Tampa and I got to talk to her this week end on the phone. I don't think we have talked since January. I love to be able to catch up and feel like time can't take away years of friendship.

I have been following a blog recently, and I was always scared of leaving a comment because she doesn't know me at all! I found her site one night while looking up embroidered burp cloths and she was getting ready to have a baby. She never said what she was having but I knew it had to be a boy, and I kept checking in to see if I was right. :) In the meantime I feel like I am getting to know her by reading her blogs and I'm thinking, wow, we could be friends! My husband says "just leave a comment and say hi" Well, I finally did. And lo and behold she left a comment on my blog too! Voila ...A cyber friend.

I love all my friends and each one has a great story on how we met. I just thought i would share a few.

2 comments:

greg said...

You are an awsome person so it don't suprise me one bit that you would have awsome friends ;)

Beth said...

Aaawwwww!
how sweet is that!

Love you!