Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Catching up again....

I had to cave in today and run my dryer. :( I haven't used it in 2 or 3 months. My socks sure are soft :)
Lets get caught up here......
I have been very busy with my new business trying to get everything together for my etsy shop. I need to figure out, shipping costs, prices, it scares me that I will not do it right. ( or that nobody will buy anything :) )
We never really stopped school over the summer but we officially started another year. I hope to post more on the kids schooling this year. People often wonders what a home school family does through the day.....
I have 2 more weeks of being a Sunday school teacher....Praise The Lord! just sayin' :)
My garden is growing and growing and it keeps me from going insane....The pole beans grow by the hour! I made a great pesto sause with the basil. I love basil and so does Dawson, thank goodness. It's good for you.
So I fill in any gaps with cleaning, bills, grocery, you know, the not so fun stuff.

No comments: