Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

organized

Today I put everything that is used for home schooling.......in one place! :)
Don't ask me why I haven't done this before. Sounds logical, doesn't it?! I even made a law that says....."NO TOUCHY THIS SPOT!" I don't just have all their books lined up. I have pencils, erasers, hole punch, paper, hand cleaner, tissues, pencil sharpener, craft supplies, eye drops.....yes, eye drops! I can't tell you how many times we have had to stop what we were doing to find Dawson some eye drops because he said his eyes were itching, and it take him 15 minutes to find them. We have also stopped to " I have to go blow my nose." Which leads to, "did you wash your hands?" and we wait some more for someone to wash up. Not this year! I am full of everything they need, right at my fingertips! :) Bring it on!

2 comments:

janice said...

I think you under estimate Dawson. He still has some stall ideas up his sleeve. I know this because I have Jacob also a staller. :o)

Beth said...

He's pulling them out all the time....I have to be one step ahead of him. :)