Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

catching up

Wow, what a week. I showed everyone my "big idea" and even got some positive feed back. I feel a bit overwhelmed by it all. I have been sewing my fingers to the bone and praying something will happen for us here. I guess we will just have to wait and see and hold our breath. :)
Garden news:
Pumpkins doing great! no blooms yet but buds everywhere.
Pole beans_ oh my word_they are amazing! I planted them maybe 2 weeks ago and they are a foot tall attaching themselves to the pole.
Green Peppers, I have a lot of them but they are growing kind of awkward shapes. Still taste good though
Jalapenos, Dawson's favorite, he can't keep up with all of them....and they are HOT!

I love my garden! It's just so relaxing to watch it grow :)

School is doing great, thanks to a friend that let me borrow her curriculum. Saved me some big $$$ and that's what we need to do at our home these days. :)
Hope you all are having a great summer........

No comments: