Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

the Book of Romans 12:6

The kids have bible first thing in the morning for school. We get together and read and talk about Gods word, it's really the best part of the day.

We have been reading in Romans this week. They know that they are an important part of the body of Christ and nothing can separate Gods love for them. How we struggle with sin and that there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ. That we should be a living sacrifice to God and not to think of yourself better than what you are.

I tell them every day God has made them for a special purpose, plans to prosper them. Dawson believes it is his humor that is his gift, that God made him to make others laugh. I wish I could be so sure about my gift. I take it right now that I am to be the best mom I can be to my kids and wife to my husband and do this to the best of my ability. SEE ROMANS 12:6

No comments: