Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

cooking

I have been doing some cooking lately. I just got a cookbook that is called deceptively delicious, its for kids who are picky eaters. You are to add vegetable purees in certain dishes to hide them, I add pumpkin puree to hot chocolate, winter squash to mac n cheese and believe it or not spinach puree to brownies! It works! I made some Rice Krispy Treats and added flaxseed meal to them, they were really good! I can add about anything to pizza sauce and they chow it down!

Kids are doing great in school, Dylan wants to know how to do division. He's such a little go getter. We were riding our bikes today and he said it was time to go home because Caitlin didn't finish her math. (He is her teacher and he does math and spelling with her.)

No comments: