Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

sniffles and sneezes

Last week was full of sniffles and sneezes for us. Started with Dawson and a 102 temp. then Dylan then me. I am very thankful that Caitlin only got a runny nose out of the whole thing.
School has been going pretty good, I have been doing just workbooks since we have been sick, I haven't had a lot of energy for any unit studies. Dylan is really moving along in his notebooks. He is ready for 1st grade. He is reading first grade a beka readers and 1st grade math. I guess we will order his spelling and language first grade soon.
on a different note...
I woke up this morning to a garbage disposal that didn't work. (yuk) Then later on in the day realized the piano had a puddle on the top from my ceiling leaking,... a big puddle!
It's always something....keeps you on your toes!

No comments: