Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2008

dinner and a movie

We decided to go see the new veggie tales movie, "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything".
We all had to sit on the very top row (Dylans orders) and we were practically the only ones there. I thought it would of been packed. It's a really cute movie, the kids liked it.
After the movie we went out for Mexican food. It's always fun for me to go to a restaurant. I guess it's because we hardly ever go out and it feels like such a treat to pick whatever I want off the menu and have it served to me. I'm just going to have to close my eyes when I balance the checkbook later and say," It was worth it" . It's hard to believe you can drop close to $80.oo for a family of 5 for dinner and a movie and we went to a matinee! It was worth the memory of Dylan discovering the projector on the wall behind us and looking at the screen and then the projector then the screen then the projector and so on and so on. I guess he thought it turned on like a t.v.. (smile)

No comments: