Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

cold winter...




My friend told me it's going to be a cold winter because she has a lot of acorns on her tree. She said that means God is giving the squirrels enough food to supply for the long , cold winter. Makes sense to me, so I better get my family prepared too. And due to the overwhelming response I got from posting my knit hats before..(roll of eyes) I decided to post them again. :)







exciting huh!!






As you can see the knifty knitter loom has taken over my life. I am making a hat for Caitlin right now that looks like a pumpkin. (too cute)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I have been predicting a cold winter, too, because the birds started coming south in the middle of August! I had flocks in my front yard before vacation and we watched them flying south the whole time we were gone! I hope it snows here in Florida - wouldn't that be cool! We are due for it!

Beth said...

Well you better get knifty knitting too then!!

greg said...

My maple tree was bursting with colors and the leaves were falling in early august, something weird is going on.