Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our Saturday....








I got out my loom kit the other day and made Caitlin a cute little hat (you can see it on my other blog ). So I thought I'd make some for the boys too. This is the first one and Dylan thought it was great, now he wants one that's green. Even Troy said to make him one in orange and blue. ( gator colors). Well Caitlin never passes an opportunity to get dressed up so she wore this hat for most of the day. I think she looks like cat in the hat!






















She usually looks like this around the house...















or this....







Dylan said something funny today and I just have to put it down in words so I don''t forget....

Dylan: Hey mom, can I go on inventnow.com?
Mom: Why, what are you going to invent?
Dylan: Oh, I don't know.....anything that has instructions.....:)

No comments: