Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

oh man!

I was driving to Publix the other day and I am behind this big Ford truck. I notice that the guy driving is an older guy, most likely a painter by the looks of his hat he was wearing. His truck seemed pretty high because when we stopped at a red light, I felt like I was looking right at his bumper. Actually, it was his hitch that caught my attention, because hanging from his hitch was.......a huge set of mens testi*#!*. Right there in front of me.......all the way to publix.....just a swinging back and forth in the wind! I can't believe this was decoration for a car to be displayed for all the world to see! WHY would somebody do that? I was so grossed out, I couldn't even pass the guy because we were on a two way road. I thought the car needed a pair of underwear on or something. I don't want to see some plastic mold of male private parts......ever, let alone on my way to get groceries for my family. What did this mean? That the car was a man? That the car was naked? What?
So there I was trapped behind this goofball and his "man" truck untill I could turn into the store.
Gross.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I completely understand! The first time we saw those we were behind a bunch of bikers heading to Daytona for bike week. It's even more interesting when you see them on a truck that has two women in it and an "equal" sign on the bumper...I'm with you...gross!

greg said...

"oh boy!" you mean. I believe the driver was a spoiled rotten (to the core) older teen or perhaps a college kid who probably is getting a free ride in his life by his upperclass parents who probably both have 6 figure incomes and were to caught up in their careers to take time to teach the boy moral values. His college degree is probably guarenteed because of his parents influence and contributions to the college he attends. He drinks alcohol, smokes marijuana, and he probably drinks and drives. He don't care what you think of him. His dad might be a cop or the chief of police for all we know. He has a lot of money and rich parents and he probably thinks life could not be much better for him. He takes a lot for granted and one of these days he will die from an overdose at a frat party or maybe use his law degree to become a legal thief and like most laywers I know. But we know who's watching. I just hope this boy and other kids in his circle of friends would grow up and act like mature young adults. I see these types all over Ann Arbor and it is sickning to see how these kids display themseselves. The authorities basically ignore there activities and loud partys because of the money they spend on food and rent helps the economy, not to mention the college. Just try to ignore their ignorance if you can I guess, that's what I do anyway.

Beth said...

Wow! You should have a blog! :)