Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009


Caitlin got the bead out of her ear(s) Thurs.. This was her sitting in the big chair. She was the best patient, never moved at all while they were poking in her ear.
So yesterday all I did was throw away anything that can be stuck up a child's nose or ear or whatever else they can find when your not around.
God keeps me busy with these little "situations" It's either the car or the kid or the microwave... I got a note one time on a post it that was of Maxine, and it said, "In a hundred years none of this will matter, it barely matters now." Not words of wisdom but it makes me smile :)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

She looks terrified! Loved catching up with you even for a few minutes today! We need to do it more often! Love you! Tammy

janice said...

I love the pic. She looks so little, kind of like a little tiny rhinestone sitting in a big old ear of a 3 year old. :P

Tammy said...

Teehee, I thought she was at the dentist! Yippy...I'm glad that it went well. I know the feeling b/c when I was in third grade I was sent to the ER b/c I shoved a pencil up my nose with a loose chewed up eraser just to be silly for my classmates and the eraser fell off in my nose!! My mom was so embarrassed when they called her at work to tell her the "good news"! Never a dull moment with kids...