Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

what?

Did you know that Easter is THIS Sunday.....
I just found that out.
Did you know that chicken grease drippings will cause ALOT of smoke in a toaster oven?
How about washing your towels with a new pair of denim jeans turns everything yucky blue?
Or not even putting in soap to a load of laundry, doesn't really get the clothes clean.
And a cup of pureed strawberries that you were going to use for pancake syrup, can fall out of the fridge and hit the windows 10 feet away.
Found that out the hard way.
One more...
Cooking cauliflower in the microwave for the kids dinner and forgetting it's in there till morning will really stink up the place!

I can't tell you where my mind is right now. I even forgot to go to a birthday party ( so sorry Janice'. ) I'm sure it will come back sooner or later. Pray that everyone survives in the family while mom has a small nervous breakdown. :)

5 comments:

Tammy said...

One more question. Are you pregnant???? Sister Barbara says that that is when my mind goes... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Beth said...

BWAHAHAHA

Casper said...

I wondered where you guys were.

Beth said...

I'm so sorry, if I don't write it down, I don't remember!

janice said...

Don't worry Beth you'll get used to having no mind. I lost mine years ago. Funny thing turns out I do just as well with out it. It all depends on the company you keep.. Stay away from people who still have their minds. So that leaves it wide open for you and me to stay friends. :P