Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

fun

I have been going through the house cleaning up and throwing away. The boys room especially. I found a bag that had books in it that a friend gave me. I found 2 books that have been so fun for the kids to use, one is making paper airplanes and the other a book of magic tricks. Dylan has been turning pennies into quarters all day long! We are going to be rich!! :)

Our Garden is doing good so far.....



These are peppers.....



These are tomatoes.....


I'm having fun being in the dirt and watching everything grow.

I'm having fun watching Caitlin grow too.....

3 comments:

janice said...

Yay! I'll be right over with my pennies

~Kimberly~ said...

What a beautiful garden, Beth! You're gonna have salad fixins shortly. How fun.
We just got our plot tilled yesterday. I'm so excited to get my toes into the dirt! We start a bit later in Alabama, cause of the temp difference. :)
Have a great day!
Kimi

greg said...

ya'll must have some good soil in yer back yard!!! them thar tomatos' are commin' along pretty dern good ya'll. :) yee haw.