Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 09

Well I wish I had some great pictures to post of Easter. It's hard to take pictures of moving kids, totally on a sugar high, at 6 a.m.with a digital camera, by the time it actually takes the picture they have moved. So I got about a dozen shots of the back of their head!
Still it was a great day. I thought I had it all together the night before. Clothes put out, shoes by the door, breakfast ready to put in the oven ( homemade cinnabons! ) But somehow it turned out to be a circus act. We got to church on time with a great seat that I had to leave half way through service because Caitlin was having a meltdown. I'm going to have to get the tape because I have no clue what the pastor said.
I did manage to get outside early in the morning and have some time to think about all Jesus did for me. I've had a song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3o3DiMVdOI in my head all week end. It just keeps me in line to what's important. Circus acts and all.
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

No comments: