Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

10 things

10 things about me you might know (or not)

1. I got married to Troy 3 months after meeting him.
2. I love McDonald's french fries
3. Actually, I just love to eat......I usually finish my plate and the rest of Troys
4. I'm constantly using the Purell hand cleaner....way before this swine flu thing came out.
5. Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I want a clothes line outside to hang my laundry on.
6. I can fix anything with a glue gun!
7. If I don't write something down, I totally forget it.
8. I still to this day, call Dawson ,Dylan and Dylan, Dawson. I can't stand it when I do that!
9. I want to go to Italy one day......
10. I have a goal of running a 5k......someday :)

3 comments:

{ LB } said...

I'm #2,4 & 7, I like #1..love at first sight!?? I want to go to Italy with you and I know you can run that 5k (piece of cupcake)!

~Kimberly~ said...

I love having a clothesline...you do it! It's economical too and you'll like it when your power bill comes in. I don't want to give that power comp any more $$$ than I have to. My kids need things. :)
Your post made me smile! Thanks!

~Kimberly~ said...

Happy Mother's Day! Hope your day is great! Are you going to the FPEA conf? If you are, I'll see you there. :)