Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The garden update



I forgot what week I am in but the garden is growing and growing! It looks like I have 25 green peppers! There are about a dozen good sized tomatoes too. Caitlin picked a tiny one the other day, she was pretty proud of herself. :)


The cucumbers are finally doing something, they took forever!

The real garden is the upside down one.




This is Troys setup he made and it's looking really good. The plants are in the bucket and grow out of the holes on the side and bottom. It will grow to the ground. Look at the way the cucumbers are flowering!



I did see some tiny grasshoppers the other day on my pepper plant :/ gonna have to do something about that.

2 comments:

~Kimberly~ said...

Wow! Your garden is gorgeous and I love the upside-down bucket method...we have some ole timers here that use that method and I wanted to try it, but planted my garden before I found out about it. You must be having a great time!

greg said...

Nice job on the garden!!! Ya'll don't play. :)