Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Have you been wondering where I've been? HAHA


Sometimes I'm on the ball and sometimes, not so much!





It's been late nights of sewing around here. I'm enjoying it! I'm hoping to get something in my etsy store next month....fingers crossed!





I've got some DIY projects that I'm working on too......


Troy found some shutters on craigslist ( for free) and I'm going to make Caitlin a headboard for her bed out of them.


I've also been taking her old crib sheets and making pillow shams out of them. I kinda like that shabby chic look for her room. ( love having a girl! )

This pic was my inspiration for the pillow shams.....


I'll take pictures of mine when they are all done... :) I finished one and I love it. I have at least 4 sheets so it should fill up her bed nicely.

Well I'm off to work...... :)

No comments: