Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009


We started off Halloween with Dylan loosing yet another tooth! That would be all 4 front teeth gone!

We made Carmel apples and pumpkin sugar cookies.




Caitlin was the only one sold on the apples. Of course it was difficult for Dylan to bite into one, he might have liked it if he didn't have to work so hard at eating it. :)

I made a stuffed Pumpkin for dinner....I love these, you really can't mess one up.......unless your me, and leave the house with it in the oven and burn it! :) It should be nice and golden color. The insides are what counts.....and they were fine!


I left, to take the kids up the street to a trunk er treat. We decided to go at the last minute. There was no doubt that Caitlin would be Cinderella, Dylan had an old star wars costume to wear but Dawson had nothing. We looked around the house and he ended up going as a basket of dirty laundry. :)





A good day for everyone. I'm glad to be home in my pajamas right now. We are getting ready to play some board games to top off the night. Happy Halloween :)


No comments: