Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

out of order



I finally got some old pictures off a floppy disk that I wanted to share first. I wanted to go in order. But.....this computer doesn't have a floppy disk drive and I had to copy everything on a cd from my old computer. That wasn't easy for me :)

This was truly how the story began!

After Troy and I met, he had to move to Ft. Lauderdale for work. We only saw each other on the week ends. Nobody really knew we were "dating", especially his parents. They went down to visit him and asked if he was meeting anyone. He said, "I met the girl I'm going to marry."
*Troy tells me his mom about fell to her knees:)*

My whole life, I always said the man who marries me, will know instantly when we meet that I'm the one. People thought I was crazy, and told me that it just doesn't happen that way. Well........it did happen that way........I just had to wait 27 years for it.


These pictures are my favorite! When I look at these I remember the feeling I had of "We got each other and I don't need anything else!" The excitement of getting married and wondering what life had in store for us, I wish we could have bottled that energy!






We were laughing at these tonight. (Troy is definitely convinced he is loosing his hair! )We had no idea what was ahead of us. I'm so glad we have them to look back on and get to reminisce of a time when it was just us. We don't have many pictures of "just us" anymore. We do have great ones of "all of us" though :)









1 comment:

~Kimberly~ said...

Absolutely Sweet! I love the beginning of things!
:)