Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

A challenge

4 places to organize in 4 days....... I'm challenging you to find 4 places in your home to organize in the next 4 days. It can be small, large, a room, a drawer, whatever needs to be done before the new year.

I thought of this because my bathroom drawers are so bad I can't open them! I wonder how many of you have a place like that? We can't start the new year off with clutter in our lives!! Are you with me?

My 4 places will be:

1. Bathroom drawers

2. Caitlin's closet

3. Laundry room

4. under kitchen sink

Now, I'm not sure if I can be brave enough to take pictures of the before, but after might make the cut. :)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I am so with you but so not ready to get it started! We have a few adjustments to make around here before I feel like it will be worth me doing this. Give me about a month and I will be reorganized the WHOLE house!!!! Hope you are staying on track!

Beth said...

oh, that sounds like something good.....if I am reading between the lines. :)